Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I lurve Mac book

Not long ago Apple, launch the Macbook Air its the latest laptop that is introduced by Steve Jobs at apple to the world.


Size and weight:
Height:
0.16-0.76 inch (0.4-1.94 cm)
Width:
12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
Depth:
8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
Weight:
3.0 pounds (1.36 kg)1
Having learned many thinking methods in critical thinking lecture, I will now decide to use BRAINSTORMING method.

Whenever I see someone in starbucks or in campus with a macbook what can my brain think of?

I will try to list whatever I can think of the macbook in 5 minutes

1, 2, 3 GO!

This is the list what come in my mind if I see someone with a macbook :

Thin
Powerful
Beautiful
Elegant
Edit photos
Chatting
Surfing
Downloading photos from my DSLR into the macbook
Photoshop
Illustrator
Flash
Movies
Songs
1.4 kg laptop
Wireless internet connection
White laptop skin

Better stop dreaming this baby cost RM10000... So dream on..

No comments: