Sunday, August 31, 2008

A night out with my former housemate

On the 29th night of August, my friend which was from Malacca campus drove up to cyberjaya and brought me to shoot the final fireworks display for the MIFC ( Malaysia International Fireworks Competition) which was held at Putrajaya. Knowing Putrajaya and cyberjaya was famous for their windy and complicated roads, I ask him when I was in the car. How did u managed to drove all the way to cyberjaya campus? Aha! he said it was no sweat because he used a GPS ( global positioning system device)! While we are having our dinner at the PICC convetion center, he was mentioning about RCW and then about comities members, robots... I went to total blank when I heard about that. Hence I ask him to enlighten me. Well its RCW ( Robotics Challenge Week) this event was held at Malacca campus hosted by Engsoc of MMU Malacca campus. Finally I went (ohhhh) after his explanation.

1. Knowledge Accessibility- Explicit Knowledge

Aha! he said it was no sweat because he used a GPS ( global positioning system device)!

- He reached cyberjaya campus without a sweat because the GPS is kind of like a digital and interactive map. Almost the entire Kuala Lumpur and I might say Malaysia is covered by the GPS. It is very useful when traveling around Kuala Lumpur when the streets and road are like so complicated and there are so many roads to memorize. Plus if you are not from Kuala Lumpur the probability that u might get lost is very big.

2. Thinking Process and Knowledge- Semantic Knowledge

Well its RCW ( Robotics Challenge Week) this event was held at Malacca campus hosted by Engsoc of MMU Malacca campus.

- This is a semantic knowledge because he explained to me that RCW = robotics challenge week


P/s I hope Mr. Nizam wont deduct my assignment marks Because this post was ment for 30th of august sorry for the late post

No comments: