Monday, September 1, 2008

Speed trap 110 KM/H

Torrentting / download takes up alot of bandwidth of the internet line. Being a heavy torrent user, I always receive complains from my housemates. 'hoi line too laggy' 'surfing is so slow' 'y i am lagging in my online games'. Apparently I have sucked up all the bandwith that is provided by the ISP (internet service provider). Thats why this problem accurs. So one day my housemate come and told me if you are not going to stop torrenting I will unplug your lan cable that is connected to the router. So immediately after he told me to do so I shutdown my torrents.

Application of BCT 1024 :

2. Ad populum appeal to force

if you are not going to stop torrenting I will unplug your lan cable that is connected to the router.

This is a warning message that is pass on to me if I dont stop then I will face the problem of being unpluged to the internet.

No comments: